The PhD bug is biting me again.
Please, for the love of all that is good and true, talk me out of it. I beg you.
26 Notes/ Hide
- brickgrrl likes this
- rhino-a-go-go likes this
- jbowesmusic likes this
- braincooksidea likes this
- braincooksidea said: Only if you talk me out of finishing my MLIS.
- donthenerd said: I think you should go for it. If that isn’t dis-incentive enough, I don’t know what is.
- imsupersyd likes this
- portorock said: So, how much debt do you wanna accrue again?
- portorock likes this
- juniebjoneses likes this
- ughwhocares said: O_O
- ughwhocares likes this
- girl-detective likes this
- sonnyjohl likes this
- tymethiefslongerthoughts likes this
- sceneryofme said: I hear there is a tenure track position open in north-western North Dakota.
- sceneryofme likes this
- embracingthelost likes this
- mooochelle likes this
- talesofaniceberg likes this
- monkeyfrog likes this
- mathcat345 said: Life is too short. Write and publish. Create your own work. Don’t spend time in classes. We can put letters after your name if you want. Did that help? Maybe you need a bigger flyswatter. Damn bugs.
- mathcat345 likes this
- dannisaur said: It’s the worst thing on earth.
- atsween said: “Oh, you’re not a *real* doctor.”
- ungracefulme said: ARE YOU MAD? Why don’t you just save yourself time and slit your wrists now?
- delgrosso posted this