We are all, clearly, Doing It Wrong.
Dane Cook is the “KFC Famous Bowl™” of comedy. Which I suppose, on reflection, is the reason why he’s going to be in a network sitcom.
BRB, going to take this toaster up to my tub.
- fookyeahconradveidt said: Your tag “lowest common denominator” sums it up perfectly—so do you want to be an unfunny hack like Dane Cook, or do you want to be true to yourself & maintain some basic credibility? All the money in the world won’t buy back your self-respect… ;)
- jeremyfuksa likes this
- donthenerd likes this
- zuhl likes this
- beegoould likes this
- thistumblerhasane likes this
- illogicallylogicalchick reblogged this from delgrosso
- goodjon said: why is this a bad thing? Why does this upset you so? Everyone loved this guy and now everyone loves to hate him. but it’s not a big deal. lots of people get tv deals
- mathcat345 said: One more show I won’t be watching. Yay! More time to read.
- mathcat345 likes this
- jerzygirl45 reblogged this from delgrosso
- jerzygirl45 likes this
- macphoenix likes this
- muffpunch likes this
- girl-detective likes this
- portorock likes this
- swamibooba likes this
- chan-chan likes this
- delgrosso posted this